Pete's Pages / Lucid Reflections

Most recent posts are at the top. But new readers should start at "Genesis" and read upwards. ----------------- New readers: you don't need an account to comment, though you can get one if you like.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Numbers

Ok, I know what you're saying - didn't I just skip Leviticus? It's true. It's not a mistake. I simply have little to say about the Levites. (If you want to know more about Levites, ask Reuben's dad. He probably can tell you something, he's read up on Jewish history.) On the other hand, I do have something to say about numbers. More specifically... the number of people using the same names as my blog. I was so excited about the name, and was looking something up, when , I stumbled upon a horrible truth: a web search for "lucid reflections" brings up 1240 hits. There's even a band with the same name. It's hard to be unique in a global world! (yes, I know. That's redundant.)

Anyways, I was done posting, but I felt the sudden need to share. Plus it was an excuse to use this chapter title. ☺

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay! I get to make the first comment that was not by peter commenting on his own blog comments!!! soooo... here's my comment: your commentary, peter, is quite commentroversial and like a comment from space, it commentmorates the commentcial aspects of this commentificus moment. Commentcidentally, it is 1:49 am on Saturday night... which is really commentplanatory of why this comment has reached the depths of incommentplicity that it has commented so far.

September 17, 2006 1:57 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

No comment. >grin<

October 02, 2006 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home